(part-time, 20 hrs/wk)
General “pastoral counseling”/meeting with people for Biblical & pastoral guidance.
This will give us someone on our pastoral team focused on meeting with people who need to meet with a pastor. This will allow Pastor Robbie & Pastor Chris to focus more on some other areas of responsibility for them. Pastor Robbie’s role will continue to focus on vision, leadership, and teaching. Pastor Chris’ role will be more focused on administration and working with our ministry leaders.
Discovery Class & follow-ups
Lead the class each month and train others who can also lead.
Conduct follow-ups with new members and train others who can also follow-up.
CareNet ministry leadership
Help us develop and then oversee this critical ministry for
our church ahead.
Weddings, funerals, hospital outreach, and baptisms
Be our point person for all weddings, funerals, hospital outreach, and baptisms.
Train others to be involved as well.
Prayer team oversight
Provide leadership to our Prayer/Decision Team after the service.
Other pastoral impact
– Discipleship on many levels – From the newest to the most mature believers, helping people grow from where they are to where God wants them to go (working together with other pastors)
– Evangelism – Many opportunities to share Christ and help
people with decisions
– Shepherding – Engaging people from their deepest needs to their life mission
– Pastoral team – Participating with the rest of our pastors as part of our pastoral team
– Preaching and teaching – Opportunities to share God’s Word in our church family
Latest Sermon: It’s Complicated – 11 – When You Are Single - December 10, 2017Download Latest Sermon